When can I book?
- Now! Our entire 2022 calendar will be open until midnight on Monday, Nov. 29.
- Get early booking access at future sales events by joining our FB group.
What days can I check in/out?
- Mondays and Fridays. Reservation types are 4-night weekday (arrive Monday, leave Friday) and 3-night weekend (arrive Friday, leave Monday)
- *The one exception is for reservations in January, February & March. For these months only, we also allow 2-night minimums during the week and allow check-ins on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
What is the nightly minimum?
- Two nights for weekdays in Jan - March (check-in Monday or Wednesday, check-out Wednesday or Friday)
- Four nights for all other weekdays (check-in Monday, check-out Friday)
- Three nights for weekends (check-in Friday, check out Monday)
Which unit should I book?
- It depends on how many people are in your party! Our LUXE Domes sleep 2, XL Domes sleep 4. Our Honeymoon Treehouse sleeps 2, and The Friends & Family Treehouse sleeps 6. Traveling with a group? Consider reserving two or more units!
- The property boasts The Honeymoon Treehouse (1), The Friends & Family Treehouse (1), Two XL Domes and 6 LUXE Domes.
- Just like a hotel, if you book an XL or LUXE Dome, you do not choose your specific room assignment. If you’re seeking extra space and privacy, be sure to book one of the treehouses or our Maximum Privacy Domes.
When is the best time to visit?
- The treehouses and domes were designed to be enjoyed comfortably all year round. Each is equipped with a heating & AC unit and indoor fireplace. The property is truly stunning in each season of the year.
When is check-in/check-out time ?
- Check-in is at 3pm
- Check-out is at 10am
- This property is located in the Central time zone
- We have exceptionally fast wifi with download speeds of 500 mbps and upload speeds of 675mbps.
- Work remotely? Yes! The inspiring views paired with lighting speed wifi make this is the perfect place to ‘work from dome!’
- All the units have a kitchen equipped with a stove, microwave, mini-fridge & freezer, BBQ and pizza oven. Most of our guests pick up groceries on their way here so they don’t have to leave! There are some restaurants within 15-20 minutes. You can see our list of favorites here.
- Pizza tastes better when you make it yourself! Enjoy our DIY pizza kit when you add The VIP Experience to your stay.
What is there to do on & near the property?
- We’re all about helping our guests reconnect with nature, their people and their purpose, so we encourage being still and letting your spirit fully recharge. The domes and treehouses are filled with things to promote this, including a community journal, therapeutic coloring book, antique books, yoga mats, etc. There are some great hiking spots on the property, and beautiful nature features including two small waterfalls.
- Each unit has luxury amenities to enjoy like a private hot tub, private fire pit and more. We recommend adding The VIP Experience so you can enjoy a homemade pizza, campfire and s’mores during your stay!
- There are so many fun activities to do in the local area! Some of the most popular are Horseback Riding, boat rentals on Nickajack Lake, The Tennessee Aquarium, and JustFly paragliding (which is only 5 mins away from Bolt Farm). Click here to see some of our favorite activities in the area.
- For those seeking extra pampering, we can connect you with our preferred vendors who offer private chef meals, in-room massages and private yoga sessions.
Can I bring my pets?
- No, we do not allow pets.
Are children allowed?
- Yes! Just be sure to book one of our XL Domes or The Friends & Family Treehouse as those are our only child-friendly units.
What's your policy for cancellations and rescheduling requests?
- 100% refunds are given for any cancellations made within 48 hours of making your reservation.
- 50% refund for cancellations made after 48 hours of booking or at least 45 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 45 days of check-in.
- We are happy to reschedule your stay up to 45 days prior to check-in but a 10% rescheduling fee will apply. Please note, we are unable to reschedule your stay if given less than 45 days notice before your scheduled check-in.
How close are the units to each other?
- The treehouses and domes are spread across our 1/4 mile of bluff frontage, each with a front-row to the expansive panoramic views. The treehouses are anchored at each end of the property.
- All domes have total privacy from the privacy walls on both sides and the giant dome window has curtains. Some domes are clustered together
- Two of our six LUXE domes have maximum privacy and are farther apart. You can book these units specifically for a small upcharge by clicking here.