FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Mondays and Fridays. Reservation types are 4-night weekday (arrive Monday, leave Friday) and 3-night weekend (arrive Friday, leave Monday)
- We are currently running a special for February & March 2023 reservations and are accepting 2-night minimums during the week (check-ins on Mondays & Wednesdays.)
- Need help making your reservation? Book a call with our VIP Concierge. Serious inquiries only.
- 2 nights for weekdays now through April 2024 with check-ins on Monday or Wednesday
- 4 nights for weekdays May & beyond (check-in Monday, check-out Friday)
- 3 nights for weekends (check-in Friday, check out Monday)
It depends on how many people are in your party!
- Honeymoon Treehouse sleeps 2, adults-only
- LUXE Domes sleep 2, adults only
- XL Domes sleep 2, adults only
- Mirror Cabin sleeps 2, adults-only
Just like a hotel, your specific room assignment will be given at check-in.
Traveling with a group? We recommend reserving multiple accommodations!
The property boasts Five Honeymoon Treehouses,, Two XL Domes, Four LUXE Domes, 2 LXUE Max Privacy Domes, and Five Mirror Cabins.
- Our accommodations are designed to be enjoyed comfortably all year round. Each is equipped with a heating & AC unit and indoor fireplace. Mirror Cabins have heated floors. The property is truly stunning in each season of the year.
- Check-in is at 3pm
- Check-out is at 10am
- This property is located in the Central time zone
- Yes! We have exceptionally fast wifi with download speeds of 500 mbps and upload speeds of 675mbps.
- Work remotely? We got you! The inspiring views paired with lighting speed wifi make this is the perfect place to work remotely.
- The Domes and Treehouses have a kitchen equipped with an electric stove, microwave, mini-fridge & freezer, BBQ and pizza oven (both are propane).
- The Mirror Cabins have a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, electric hot plate, BBQ and pizza oven. Please note: *The Mirror Cabins do not have a microwave or freezer.
- Most of our guests pick up groceries on their way here so they don’t have to leave! We have a few options listed on this page. There are some restaurants within 20 minutes.
- Pizza tastes better when you make it yourself! Enjoy our DIY pizza kit when you add The VIP Experience to your stay.
- Fan favorite: Book a Private Chef meal.
- Lots! We are all about helping our guests reconnect with nature, their people and their purpose, so we encourage being still and letting your spirit fully recharge. The domes and treehouses are filled with things to promote this, including a community journal, therapeutic coloring book, antique books, yoga mats, etc. There are some great hiking trails on the property, and beautiful nature features including two small waterfalls.
- Each unit has luxury amenities to enjoy like a private hot tub, private fire pit and more. We recommend adding The VIP Experience so you can enjoy a homemade pizza, campfire and s’mores during your stay!
- There are so many fun activities to do in the local area! Some of the most popular are Horseback Riding, boat rentals on Nickajack Lake, The Tennessee Aquarium, and JustFly paragliding (which is only 5 mins away from Bolt Farm). Click here to see some of our favorite activities in the area.
- For those seeking extra pampering, we can connect you with our preferred vendors who offer private chef meals, in-room massages and private yoga sessions.
- 100% refunds are given for any cancellations made within 48 hours of making your reservation unless reservations made within 14 days of check-in. No refunds on cancellations on reservations booked within 14 days of check-in.
- Cancellations made after 48 hours of booking or at least 45 days before check-in will result in forfeit of first deposit made and or 50% of total reservation.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 45 days of check-in.
- We are happy to reschedule your stay up to 45 days prior to check-in but a 10% rescheduling fee will apply. Please note, we are unable to reschedule your stay if given less than 45 days notice before your scheduled check-in.
Note: For reservations made on or after Feb 8, 2023, COVID-19 related circumstances are no longer considered an extenuating circumstance. Our cancellation policy will apply as usual.