When can I book?
- Now! Our entire 2023 calendar is available booking!
- Get early booking access at future sales events by joining our Facebook group.
- For general questions please use our chat feature or email email@example.com
- Want to book but need assistance? Schedule a call with our VIP Concierge.
What days can I check in/out?
- Mondays and Fridays. Reservation types are 4-night weekday (arrive Monday, leave Friday) and 3-night weekend (arrive Friday, leave Monday)
- We are currently running a special for February & March 2023 reservations and are accepting 2-night minimums during the week (check-ins on Mondays & Wednesdays.)
- Need help making your reservation? Book a call with our VIP Concierge. Serious inquiries only.
What is the nightly minimum?
- 2 nights for weekdays in February & March 2023
- 4 nights for weekdays April & beyond (check-in Monday, check-out Friday)
- 3 nights for weekends (check-in Friday, check out Monday)
Which unit should I book?
It depends on how many people are in your party!
- Honeymoon Treehouse sleeps 2, adults-only
- The Friends & Family Treehouse sleeps 6, child-friendly
- LUXE Domes sleep 2, adults only
- XL Domes sleep 4, child-friendly
- Mirror Cabin sleeps 2, adults-only
Just like a hotel, your specific room assignment will be given at check-in.
Traveling with a group? We recommend reserving multiple accommodations!
The property boasts Four Honeymoon Treehouses, One Friends & Family Treehouse, Two XL Domes, Six LUXE Domes, and Five Mirror Cabins.
When is the best time to visit?
- Our accommodations are designed to be enjoyed comfortably all year round. Each is equipped with a heating & AC unit and indoor fireplace. Mirror Cabins have heated floors. The property is truly stunning in each season of the year.
When is check-in/check-out time ?
- Check-in is at 3pm
- Check-out is at 10am
- This property is located in the Central time zone
- Yes! We have exceptionally fast wifi with download speeds of 500 mbps and upload speeds of 675mbps.
- Work remotely? We got you! The inspiring views paired with lighting speed wifi make this is the perfect place to work remotely.
- The Domes and Treehouses have a kitchen equipped with an electric stove, microwave, mini-fridge & freezer, BBQ and pizza oven (both are propane).
- The Mirror Cabins have a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, electric hot plate, BBQ and pizza oven. Please note: *The Mirror Cabins do not have a microwave or freezer.
- Most of our guests pick up groceries on their way here so they don’t have to leave! We have a few options listed on this page. There are some restaurants within 20 minutes.
- Pizza tastes better when you make it yourself! Enjoy our DIY pizza kit when you add The VIP Experience to your stay.
- Fan favorite: Book a Private Chef meal.
What is there to do?
- Lots! We are all about helping our guests reconnect with nature, their people and their purpose, so we encourage being still and letting your spirit fully recharge. The domes and treehouses are filled with things to promote this, including a community journal, therapeutic coloring book, antique books, yoga mats, etc. There are some great hiking trails on the property, and beautiful nature features including two small waterfalls.
- Each unit has luxury amenities to enjoy like a private hot tub, private fire pit and more. We recommend adding The VIP Experience so you can enjoy a homemade pizza, campfire and s’mores during your stay!
- There are so many fun activities to do in the local area! Some of the most popular are Horseback Riding, boat rentals on Nickajack Lake, The Tennessee Aquarium, and JustFly paragliding (which is only 5 mins away from Bolt Farm). Click here to see some of our favorite activities in the area.
- For those seeking extra pampering, we can connect you with our preferred vendors who offer private chef meals, in-room massages and private yoga sessions.
Can I bring my pets?
- No, we have a strict no-pets policy.
Are children allowed?
- Yes! Just be sure to book one of our XL Domes or The Friends & Family Treehouse as those are our only child-friendly units.
What's your policy for cancellation policy?
- 100% refunds are given for any cancellations made within 48 hours of making your reservation.
- 50% refund for cancellations made after 48 hours of booking or at least 45 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 45 days of check-in.
- We are happy to reschedule your stay up to 45 days prior to check-in but a 10% rescheduling fee will apply. Please note, we are unable to reschedule your stay if given less than 45 days notice before your scheduled check-in.
Note: For reservations made on or after Feb 8, 2023, COVID-19 related circumstances are no longer considered an extenuating circumstance. Our cancellation policy will apply as usual.
I still have questions. How can I get in touch?
- For general questions, use our chat feature on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you promptly!
- Interested in booking but have a few questions first? Schedule a call with our VIP Concierge. We're here to help you plan your unforgettable experience!